Monday, October 13, 2008

Volatile Friday

I totally missed it. I was loosing it before friday and I just decided to stay away and get myself together before I trade again. I did not look at the stock screen whole friday. In a way, I am sad for missing out a historical day. But, in a way, I am really glad to miss it out because I was not in right frame of mind. I realized I was thinking more about gamble to take my revenge on this bear market and I was going to gamble instead of trade\invest. I just stayed away and hopefully, I will stay in this game now longer.
I would like to thank for some nice posts on the blog-world.
http://dinosaurtrader.blogspot.com/2008/10/everyone-take-big-breath.html
http://tradinggoddess.blogspot.com/2008/10/despair-hopelessness-failure.html

And that awesome movie I watched-

3 comments:

Trading Goddess said...

Thank you for the mention! It is appreciated!

You were very right not to "do" anything when you are not in the right frame of mind.

Kudo's to you and wishing you many greenbacks in your port!

T.G.

P.S. I notice you have spelled "losing" incorrectly a few times on your blog. ;)

MatchPointTrader said...

TG -
You are welcome. Rather, its me who should be thanking you :). Thanks for the post and thanks for dropping by. I hope I get some greenback the least. Anyways, your posts have been awesome and thanks for spreading the knowledge.
About spellings - I have a habit of eating things including letter :)! Thanks for pointing it - I need to start using spellchecker often. Good luck to you too for one more green day.

Trading Goddess said...

I do like the color green!

Am excited or Wednesday and to see how things progress in the market.

Hope you are doing well.

:)