Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NYX, EXM

I closed two calls yesteray
1) Nyx -This is strange - I had bought "NYX jan 55 call" when NYX was on 37 - I sold that call yesterday when NYX was 28. I made profit of 80$. Talk about volatility!
2) EXM - I closed out one call of EXM for 20$ profit. I still hold three more calls. I decided to wait until today for rest of them. I had lost 70% of those calls on last Friday. Yesterday, i had recovered most of them.
BlueDog - if you are around, I hope you made $$$$$$$ on this pick. And I hope you make more on exm today.

That's all for yesterday. Looks like its going to be a green tuesday.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

enjoyed your site and I would love to speak with you about possibly working together to help us both
be more successful and make you more money, without you having to lift a finger. If you are interested in speaking please give me a call. We have a lot of great material that I think your readers would appreciate you introducing to them. I can set you up with a staff membership of our products first so that you can see what we have to offer. Best of all this is not costing you a thing in fact every month you will make extra money

Do you work with any strategic partnerships? If you have a chance you could send me over your ad rates as well as some traffic statistics.
I know you are busy but if you have a chance take a look at our site www.ino.com and let me know what you think.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Michelle Boswell

Partner Relations
www.ino.com
1800-538-7424 ext-128

Bluedog said...

Hi MPT,
That's crazy about NYX. lol. I'm glad you made $$$ in both names. I'm still in EXM, and loading up below $10. I've built up a fairly large position. It's going to be a longer term hold for me. I like EXM, FRO, LDK down at these levels.

Cheers,
BD

MatchPointTrader said...

Hey BD,
Sorry for late reply - I haven't been trading for last couple of days. I didn't have money or I would have loved to add exm, fro, ldk, vlo, stld etc. Anyways, currently I am surviving mode than profitting-mode. Good luck with exm and other picks you bought. Hopefully you get reward sooner.

MatchPointTrader said...

Michelle, sorry but my website doesn't generate a log of traffic.