Thursday, October 23, 2008

Feed,wfmi, vlo

Sold few shares of wfmi yesterday and took some hefty loss.
I decided to start trading slowly. I thought of buying 100 shares of feed. I placed an order. Then cancelled the order as I wanted to buy 110 shares. Then, bought 110 shares and checked my account. I saw 210 shares of feed in my account as somehow fidelity didn't cancel my earlier order although it gave me the confirmation. I just called it a day as I still need to get balance back. I should have checked my account after cancellation - I am still not as cautious as I should be! Cost basis for feed shares is 4.86.

Update - I also bought vlo 2010 Jan 30 call. I tried to buy solar call without any luck as bid price never quite matched my ask price. I decided not to catch the price and wait.

No comments: