Thursday, September 4, 2008

Seen on Washingtonpost

I love when people who have nothing to do take jabs at each other or politicians.(I know I read 'em like I have nothing else to do!). Here are some barbs from "Palin Speaks: How Did She Do?"
Note - this is not to offend anyone and these aren't my comments. I just thought they were funny.
  • This is like Dick Cheney in a skirt - how is this going to win independents???
  • I counted one policy. Rest was just blather. Bush-lite.
  • She is a relatively inexperience governor. She is an ideologue. She has confidence. Remind you of Bush? Here we go again...
  • "She doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with Hillary. I wouldnt let my dog play with her. "
  • "She came off Jerry Springer like."
  • I was playing warcraft today and this one dude was named Obamination
  • Palin is Dick Cheney with longer hair....
  • Interesting they polled 25 Hillary voters and 0 said they would vote McBush!
  • I knew the Liberals would run over to their computers and try to flood message boards.
  • She, um, she...really firebombed the abortion clinic out of that speech!
  • Palin is unintentionally hilarious.

2 comments:

Bluedog said...

she...really firebombed the abortion clinic out of that speech!

LoL

MatchPointTrader said...

:). Those are some hilarious comments I have seen lately!