Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trade updates - Monday to Wednesday

I was barely able to do any trading. Here is the update
Bought -
Calls for
ACH
STLD(thanks to bluedog for this cool pick)
UNG

Sold -
Two calls of vlo ( I wanted to hold one call but in the end decided not to - hoping that vlo will retrace.) - Profit $170
100 shares of asfi to get some capital to invest in other options. - Profit $40
One call of BP(Wish I had bought it again yesterday). - Profit $170

Covered 25 amazon shares - Loss about $150

Most of the trades i had placed over weekend and they were automatically executed. Currently I am trying to buy
more of exm calls
calls of vlo if it goes down.
call for bp if it goes down.

I did not take profits on ndaq and exm. Now, I am again into red for those stocks. I was probably more greedy to hold on to them. We will see.

No comments: